SENTINEL BASIC CARE MEMBERSHIP
The Sentinel Basic Care membership year begins with initial payment. Payment may be made in one lump sum or in 3 equal installments over the first 3 months of membership.
Sentinel Basic Care membership includes:
- Priority scheduling for acute visits
- 3 problem-focused visits per membership year. Additional visits are available for a per-visit flat fee. Sentinel may adjust this fee from time to time.
- Telephone visits and televisits. These visits will count towards the 3 visits per membership year
- In-office procedures at no additional charge (examples might include EKG, skin biopsy)
- Access to after-hours advice for urgent issues (ie “on call” physician access)
- Email access to Dr O’Connell for simple questions
- Referral for problems not requiring ongoing followup from Sentinel (examples might include physical therapy for an injury, a dermatologist for a suspicious mole)
Sentinel Basic Care membership does not include:
- Annual physical examination (aka yearly checkup, preventive care physical). An annual physical can be purchased for a flat fee. Sentinel may adjust this fee from time to time.
- Management of ongoing medical problems
- Coordination of specialist care
- Prescription of ongoing medications
Should medical problems arise that require ongoing management, prescription of ongoing medications, or coordination of specialist care you will have the option to change to Unlimited Membership or to withdraw from the practice. See the Sentinel Basic Care Financial Policy.
Sentinel Basic membership is not eligible for household discounts and Sentinel Basic membership cannot be used to qualify another practice member for a household discount.